Our Mission:

The mission of T4 is to glorify God by preaching the Gospel, encouraging believers, and making disciples in the community of Lake Tahoe, with an emphasis on youth and snow-sport athletes, by relating to the culture through snowboarding and partnering with the local body of believers.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Goodbye From Brad


Hi, my name is Brad
I am leaving Tahoe early to go back to Roseville, CA. When I go back home I will be getting ready to go on another mission trip to Mexico. In Mexico I will be building houses for people who are homeless, also we will be giving out clothes to people who need it. The reason for going home early is to get plugged into my home church and help out with the youth group to raise the money needed before the trip. During my stay in Tahoe, i have grown so much spiritually. I hope I can show my friends at home how great God is by telling them about all the things we did here.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment